Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 22 November 2015

Look of the Day: Cozy Club


 Scarf - SheIn / Jeans - Choies / Bag - D&G / Shoes - Christian Louboutin



EN: Hi everyone! Meet my new autumn favourites: a striped frayed maxi scarf and jeans with a 'star' print. I can wear both of them for pretty much any occasion, it's just a matter of changing my shoes ;) Last week I wore this outfit with Converse to the cinema to watch 'The Lady in the van'. I felt super cosy wrapped in my soft  blanket scarf with a cup of hot coffee in my hand. Yesterday I swapped the Converse for Louboutins and went for a date with my hubby (what turned into Christmas shopping). Talking about presents, soon I'll publish a new post with some super cute ideas for your besties. 

RU: Всем привет! У меня новые любимчики этой осенью: необъятный шарф (почти плед) и джинсы со звёздами. Я в них и в пир и в мир, только обувь меняю. На прошлой неделе ходили с Яной в кино на 'Леди в фургоне', безумно удобно было сидеть в зале завернувшись в плед шарф с чашечкой кофе в руке. Вчера поменяв кеды на каблуки мы с Гаремом пошли на свидание, превратившееся в новогодний шоппинг :)) Кстати, я готовлю публикацию с идеями для новогодних подарков, скоро добавлю! 









 Накидка - SheIn / Джинсы - Choies / Сумка - D&G / Туфли - Christian Louboutin

Photo Credit: Gareth Thomas

8 comments :

  1. Люблю такие уютные комплекты, а в прохладное время года замотаться в пледошарф - самое оно)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Как уютно!
    Такие накидки вызывают у меня ощущение комфорта :) Туфли, просто мечта, а джинсы - супер стар!)

    > MY BLOG – ANNA GALKINA < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <

    ReplyDelete