Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 18 December 2017

Twinkle- Twinkle little Star


Dress - Joanie / Bag - D&G

EN: I normally choose bright and light colours for my outfits, but I just couldn't resist this gorgeous dress by Joanie Clothing London!
Stars and space motifs are very popular this season, but this is the best print I've seen by miles! It also has my favourite sleeve length (3/4) and a cute pearl button fastener. The style is very feminine and a bow adds a bit of volume to it.

By the way, keep in mind that they have a blouse with the same print as well! 





1 comment :

  1. Very beautiful dress! Love its print and your boots!♥
    Would you like to read each other? I will be glad to be blogging friends:)
    Have a great day!

    Blog: Witty Sweety
    Instagram: @witty_sweety

    ReplyDelete