Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 7 June 2018

Look of the Day: IVY


Dress - CHICWISH / Bag - Michael Kors / Shoes - D&G

EN: I'm a sucker for white dresses. I have about 6 of them and I'm not going to stop :) Here's one of my favourite gems - crochet cami dress from Chicwish. It's just the way I love it: open back, quality lace, midi length. You know, pretty dresses take you to pretty places!

RU: Есть у меня одна маленькая слабость - это белое платье. У меня их в шкафу их штук 6. Но! Для меня они все абсолютно разные. Сегодняшнее платье - мой абсолютный фаворит. У него открытая спина, идеальная длина миди и красивое платное кружево. Безусловный плюс это то, что оно не мнётся.







2 comments :

  1. Fazlur-Rahman Khan Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Fazlur-Rahman Khan photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Legend of Bangladesh!

    ReplyDelete