Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 26 August 2018

Look of the day: Wasp


Skirt - CHICWISH / Top - Ted Baker / Bag - Michael Kors / Shoes - Asos

EN: I can't even remember my life before high-waisted skirts/trousers/shorts. For my body type it's just the best solution! It concentrates on the thinnest part of my waist and defines my bust and hips. I was really struggling to choose which skirt to buy as this one comes in 4 colours (scroll a bit more down). I've settled for khaki green as we are heading towards autumn.

RU: Высокая талия - это моё всё, другую посадку почти не рассматриваю. Вот и в этот раз выбирая юбку я остановилась взглядом на этом фасоне. Муки выбора были только связаны с цветом, но вместо традиционного белого или голубого я заказала хаки. Отличный цвет для курса на осень :) 



1 comment :