Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 22 October 2018

Look of the day: Autumn


Dress - CHICWISH / Shoes - Christian Louboutin / Bag - Chanel 

EN: I think it's ok to admit that you are lost or at least standing still. You always need to set your goals for a year and review them when they get accomplished. At the moment I'm in the loop of questions like who am I, how can I get better, how can I be more efficient, what are my new dreams and how can I achieve them? I'm not panicking, I just need some time to work it out.

p.s. I feel a bit proud of adding some unusual colours to my wardrobe. Check out this coral dress from Chicwish!

RU: В моём случае это не осенняя хандра, а вполне осознанная пауза. Для меня очень важно ставить цели и добиваться их. Когда всё из достигнутого получено я словно теряюсь в пространстве. В этот момент лучше остановится и не барахтаться на одном месте. Я беру время отдохнуть, набраться вдохновения, получить новые эмоции, осознать свои желания и выстроить траекторию действий.
Мы летим в отпуск в конце недели, но я уже весь рабочий процесс поставила на паузу и пообещала себе отдохнуть душой и телом.



3 comments :


  1. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offer personal Business loans services around the world. We strive to provide high quality service and high customer satisfaction, while possible financial services. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers; We can give you personal loans, auto loans, business / investment loans, short term loans. You can contact us for an affordable loan now at 2% interest rate. Contact us now via E-mail: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete