Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Look of the Day: I'm back


Jumper - CHICWISH / Trousers - Reiss / Shoes - Casadei / Bag- Florian London 

EN: Hello my first blog post this year! Long time no see. It's actually has been 2 months. And I missed you like crazy.

Today is the first time in 2 months I opened my beloved MacBook and found out that touch pad isn't working, it looks like somebody stepped on it :( So I need to take it to be repaired. It didn't stop me from writing this post, more complicated - yes, still possible - yes!

The reason of ,y long absence as many of you know is my lung problem. I was treated for chest infection and pneumonia, sadly I got badly effected by complications and now I'm awaiting my operation on the lung. Touch wood it will happen soon and goes well.
Fun Fact: my surgeon middle name is Angel :)

Anyway, I soaked in misery long enough. So whilst I'm feeling a little bit better I decided to take a trip to London to enjoy myself, walk my favourite streets and eat in my favourite places. So obviously I need up on King's Road in Chelsea by Peggy Porschen and the Ivy Chelsea Garden. Sorry not Sorry.




2 comments :

  1. GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card?? make up your mind before applying, straight deal... Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address::alexanderhackers01@gmail.com We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at any store or POS. we sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers world wide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for :: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services we are here for you any time any day. Here is our price list for the ATM CARDS: Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $380 USD Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $665 USD Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $3,550 USD Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,000 USD Make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!! The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via email address::alexanderhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can vouch for him because I have used him to monitor my husband many time when I feel suspicious about his movements TALENTED HACKERS DO YOU REQUIRE A CERTIFIED HACKER FOR : +University grades hack, +Bank account hacks, +Control devices remotely hack, +Facebook Hacking Tricks, +Gmail, AOL, Yahoomail, inbox, hack are available, +Database hacking, +PC computer tricks +Bank transfer, Western Union, money gram, Credit Card transfer +Wiping of credit, +VPN software, +ATM Hack we are the real deal when it comes to hacking, carding, WU transfer, Money Gram transfer etc contact us now on : ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COMcontact him for all kind of hacking job and you will be glad you did whatsapp+12132951376

    ReplyDelete