Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 31 August 2017

Look of the Day: Red


Dress - Chicwish / Shoes - Christian Louboutin / Bag - Chanel 

photo: Yana Buzko 

EN: What a day! We chose a restaurant next to the cricket ground, but didn't check if a match was on. Of course it was! So me and my friend Yana were looking like total divas in a restaurant full of men waiting to watch cricket  Oh well :))

RU: Для встречи мы выбрали ресторан в тихом районе,  но не учли, что рядом стадион для крикета. И уж вовсе не подумали узнать о наличии матча в этот день :) Вы уже догадываетесь, что с нашим везением матч в этот день таки был. Мы с подругой провели обед в ресторане под завязку набитым болельщиками. Ну что ж, бывает. В следующий раз будем проверять. 



Платье - Chicwish / Туфли - Christian Louboutin / Сумка - Chanel 

photo: Yana Buzko 

5 comments :

  1. Woah. I am totally impressed by the level of photography and the brand selection. It is too late to get this dress this outfit i guess. Can I get this for my wife as a Christmas gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon tik tok video

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your blog it seems that you're en trained of writing article. Your contents are potent and data are proper. I agree to your entire points that you've got stated.Thank you for this blog 192.168.l.l

    ReplyDelete