Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 28 August 2017

Look of the day: White Lace

 Dress - Chicwish / Belt - Asos / Shoes - Asos / Bag - McQueen


photo credit: Yana Buzko 


EN: Can you believe that it's September in a few days? The weather is still lush so I'm not going to think about autumn just yet. 

I'm wearing a beautiful white lace dress by Chicwish. I truly adore the bodycon shape which shapes the figure so well. I brought a touch of pink to my look with a pink satin belt from Asos and a pair of pink suede high heels by Office.

_______________________________

RU: Честно говоря, мне совсем не вериться, что через пару дней наступит сентябрь. У нас погода только наладилась, поэтому будем наслаждаться ей по полной.

На мне сегодня платье из белого кружева с персиковым подкладом. Оно красиво открывает плечи и элегантно замыкается на шее. К образу я добавила розовые детали: нежно розовый ремень и замшевые туфли. 







Платье - Chicwish / Пояс - Asos / Туфли - Asos / Сумка - McQueen



фото: Yana Buzko 

1 comment :

  1. You look so gorgeous in this white lace dress. I really like your hair color. can u please tell me what color is it. thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete