Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 18 September 2018

LOOK OF THE DAY: Wrap Dress


Dress - CHICWISH / Shoes - Asos / Bag - D&G

EN: OMG We are half way through the month and it's only my second blog post in September. It seems like I can't catch up with my thoughts.
You might know that I had my friends over visiting us from Russia. It meant that no work was done what so ever and I'm still struggling to get back on track. It's first time ever I had to mark dates on my calendar reminding myself to write a blogpost. Two blogposts a week seems reasonable, right?

Ok, enough moaning. Originally I just wanted to share this beautiful dress with you. I think it accurately represents the 'english style'. I couldn't but notice that a 'wrap dress' is dearly loved on this continent.



2 comments :