Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 18 September 2018

LOOK OF THE DAY: Dress like a Mum



Dress - CHICWISH / Bag - Chanel / Shoes - Jimmy Choo

EN: Watch me turning up to Katerina's school wearing high heels and red lipstick ;)
Obviously I'm not going to do it every time I pick my child up from school, but I'm Mama who can do both! I mean dresses and hoodies.

By the way I find myself extremely feminine and fierce wearing midi dresses, so here's one more dress to my collection! I love the buttons going all the way down and the extraordinary flower print of this dress.



2 comments :

  1. Prom Dresses Near Me, UK USA Canada | Prom Dress Hut Shop Short and Long Prom Dresses, 2019 Cheap plus Size Junior Prom Dresses Buy Prom Dress USA UK Canada Australia Germany Near Me Online Store at PromDressHut

    ReplyDelete