Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 20 December 2018

Look of the Day: Nutcracker


Dress - HOBBS / Shoes - Casadei / Belt - Asos, similar

EN: How many sleeps till Christmas? I know that probably you've sorted your Christmas outfit out, counting on funny christmas jumpers and fluffy onesies :) Right?

I still remember my first Christmas in the UK. I wore purple high heels and an emerald mini dress, and I was soooo overdressed for a quiet afternoon with my family. Did anything change since then? Not really.

If you don't feel like 'dress to impress' on the 25th, there is another pretty special night - the 31st of December! That is the night to shine! I have my plans made and outfit sorted.

Check the HOBBS website out for some ideas. I can't believe this dress is not sold out yet. Its's very feminine, not trivial but classic at the same time and the colour is complimenting the season. As you know I actually got one more dress from Hobbs, in green velvet! But that's another story ...

xxx

Disclaimer: This post was created in collaboration with Hobbs and ShoppingLinks.






No comments :

Post a Comment