Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 13 December 2018

Look of the Day: Snow


Mama: Coat - CHICWISH / Boots - Karen Millen / Bag - YSL
Daughter: Coat - CHICWISH / Skirt - CHICWISH/ Boots - Age of Innocence 

EN: Dec 14?! What?! Please tell me you are as shocked as I am. I have no idea where the time went. I just need some time off to wrap all my presents for all my lovely friends and family! I've also being planning to prank my bestie with her Christmas presents, I can't tell you my plan but I can't wait to see her face haha

And how do you like our backdrop with fake snow? :) Second thing I find hard to believe - we had so much snow a year today! All the schools were closed, we were just playing in the snow all day and it felt so much like Christmas!  One thing stayed the same though - it's freezing! 

RU: Абсолютно не понимаю куда уходит время :) Но могу себя заверить, что оно проходит ярко, бурно и весело! На календаре уже 14-ое число, пора завернуть подарки в праздничную бумагу с золотыми бантами!




2 comments :

  1. Hello Galina, I find your page by chance looking for about this coat because I love it. You look grest in it! I want to buy one but Im not sure about size, can you advice me? Which size is this?
    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Honda SnowBlower Reviews

    ReplyDelete