Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 18 March 2019

Look of the Day: After the Storm


Top - CHICWISH / Trousers - Asos / Shoes - Casadei / Bag - Florian London / Coat - John Lewis

EN: I don't have a valid excuse for not writing any blog posts. I barely live at home at the moment and I'm not really happy about it but that's the way things are at the moment. Sleep for 4 hours, work, repeat.

When I saw this tree in bloom it just reminded me about all my blessings. The owner of the house must be thinking I was a total freak staring at the tree for more than 20 mins. But I felt mesmerised and I just didn't want let that moment go. Mental picture of this beauty in the sun and in the rain is going to stay with me :)

Another thing this tree reminded me of, life is too short. Seriously, this blossom is not going to last for more than 2 weeks. My youth ain't going to last forever either. So 'hooray' to my oversized bow! It's the best thing I got this spring!  

RU: В этом месяце на календаре нет ни одной свободной даты без дел / мероприятий/ встреч / работы ... В такие моменты страшно остановится, что бы передохнуть. А вдруг организм поймет, что он абсолютно истощён и сам решит устроить себе отпуск? 
Но это не помешало мне 20 минут наблюдать за дуновением ветра, падающими лепестками и лучами солнца сквозь только распустившиеся бутоны. Весна, будь к нам добра :) 




2 comments :

  1. Wow! Its a great article about bags that i have read in recent times. I am definitely going to come back for future posts. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

    https://www.brushbymg.com

    ReplyDelete