Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Look of the Day: Day vs Night


Dress - CHICWISH / Shoes - FlipFlop / Bag - Chanel

EN: Get the dress which can be both; casual and smart, day and night, trainers and high heels.
Girls please meet my new obsession - White Dress by Chicwish.

As soon as I opened my delivery I knew - this is the one! I was tight for time and there wasn't enough time to change to a new outfit ... but when desire is stronger than your logic you put a steamer on and start steaming your brand new dress.

Basically, I liked the dress so much that I found time to steam it and put it on, but completely forgot to remove the tag. Haha I went shopping, I went to pick up Katya from school, I went to the Ivy for afternoon tea, I went to the event with a tag hanging out! 
I wish somebody mentioned it :))

As I've said at the start, get the dress which you can wear with trainers by day and high heels by night. Today I would like to show you my casual version of this dress with white trainers. But watch this space, high heels will be coming soon xxx


















3 comments :

  1. فني تركيب مكيفات سبليت بالرياض فني تركيب مكيفات سبليت بالرياض
    شركة غسيل مكيفات بالرياض شركة غسيل مكيفات بالرياض
    شراء مكيفات مستعمله بالرياض شراء مكيفات مستعمله بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been a prominent florist service in Gurgaon for the past ten years, and we also offer fresh flowers, cakes, and the most recent presents around Gurgaon. Send flowers to your loved ones online or offline from Do My Dissertation Uk, and corporate gifting is also available with the fastest delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great blog post. I can't wait to read more. Thank you.emergency visa to India, You can fill your emergency Indian visa application form and get your visa within 1 to 3 business days.

    ReplyDelete