Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 8 April 2019

Look of the Day: Pink Clouds


Top - CHICWISH / Skirt - Ted Baker / Shoes - Sophia Webster / Bag - Chanel  

EN: The most poplar question on my Instagram is "Is it so warm in London?"  or "Aren't you cold?". So on photo number one I would like to show you what I actually wear: my outfit + my coat. But what I actually want to show you is underneath the coat. Coat takes you from A to B, but let's be honest, we take the coat off as soon as we get to where we need to be. So most of the time I really want to show you my  look without a coat. I rarely shoot indoors because the light is never good enough, and at the moment the only way I see shooting my looks is outside. Anyone can survive 10 mins without a coat and please bare in mind I rarely complaint that I'm sick/ I have a caught/ I have a cold, so I always put my health before 'photo', not the other way around. 

RU: Погода меняется так же быстро как моё настроение :) То я порхаю от счастья и классных клиентов, то я прихожу в свою рабочую раздевалку и не нахожу своего рюкзака. Вот и весна выдалась именно такая. То все на радостях раздеваются до футболок, то  бубня под нос кутаются в шарфы и пальто. В любом случае, кто успел, тот нагулялся в тепле и наделал много классных фото.






2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful post about High Heels which are the desires of every Girl lady who has a fashion attitude. This post really helpful keep updated the beautiful girls and ladies.

    ReplyDelete


  2. نقل عفش داخل جدة نقل عفش داخل جدة
    دينا نقل عفش جدة دينا نقل عفش جدة
    افضل نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض افضل نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض
    نقل عفش من جدة الى دبي شحن عفش من جدة الى الامارات


    نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض
    ارخص نقل عفش بمكة ارخص نقل عفش بمكة
    نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    نقل عفش

    ReplyDelete