Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 26 May 2019

Look of the Day: Origami


Jumpsuit - CHICWISH / Shoes & Bag - Dolce & Gabbana / Earrings - Ted Baker 

EN: Things are not always the way you see them. Basically we got caught up in the storm, rain, wind and everything you can imagine. My hair is very messy, my makeup needs touching up, my shoes are full of water and we are waiting for a taxi by someone's front porch.

It doesn't necessary mean that I am not showing the full picture, I'm just showing my approach to the situation. We were embracing our time together no matter the weather or any other factors, having a good time in other words.

Shoutout to this amazing jumpsuit! This navy blue is a perfect base colour and it goes so well with so many other shades. This time I jazzed it up with hot pink accessorise, next time I might go with total blue ;)

But it's not the colour what makes this jumpsuit to stand out, it's the details! Does it remind you of an open fan? Beautiful origami detail attracts attention to your waist and open shoulders. I just see myself wearing it a lot, from a casual day out to a special event or fine dining. 





No comments :

Post a Comment