Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 2 June 2019

Look of the day: Rome


Dress - CHICWISH / Bag - Dolce & Gabbana / Shoes - Hobbs

EN: We've visited Italy so many times, exploring it from the fashion capital - Milan to the sinking city - Venice, across the lakes and Tuscany valleys ... But for some reason Rome was never on our list. This spring we finally made a plan to say hello to the capital.
Italy has a very special place in my heart, and Rome did not disappoint. From the first to the last day it was spoiling us with amazing surprises. I felt so happy being there that I was smiling non stop. The prices were not as bad as we were warned, people were very friendly, the city was very clean, tourists weren't in my way ... basically there wasn't anything wrong with the city it was just melting my heart with its beauty and history.

And here's the dress I chose for one of the days. It's a maxi dress with a very deep 'v neck'. I feel like Rome deserved something grand but effortless at the same time. And this stunning floral dress just did what it had to.





No comments :

Post a Comment