Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Look of the Day: V&A


Dress - CHICWISH / Bag - Michael Kors / Shoes - Asos / Hair Band - Asos 

EN: I've recently seen a meme online saying: Today I saw two girl holding their friend's hair back because it was very windy and she was trying to eat a doughnut. I love seeing women support each other.

Ok, let's get this story straight. It was just 2 friends, me and Yana at V&A museum. I was trying to put lipstick on but the wind was blowing my hair all over my face. Yana without asking made a decision to hold my hair back so I can apply my lipstick on without extra hustle :)) True story 

And here I am, with my perfect hot pink lipstick standing in front of the most beautiful flowers. The dress maybe more suited for my Malta holiday but I was too excited to share it with you. It has a beautiful leaf print and it has an intriguing horizontal split at the back. Oh, you are going to see it a lot over the summer!





No comments :

Post a Comment