Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 15 July 2019

Look of the day: Ice Cream



Dress - CHICWISH / Shoes - Jimmy Choo / Bag - Chanel / Hairband - Asos

EN: Some days are just truly magical. I've got to admit, sometimes I wish blog was my full time job. Because it looks like I'm very enthusiastic to wake up at 6 am, finish at 11 pm, select and retouch photographs till my eyes close, write till my fingers can't type anymore ... 

So here's is one of those special days. We travelled down to London for a day, enjoyed the breakfast at the Chiltern Fire House. Oh, the french toast with peaches and cinnamon was pure heaven! Followed by the visit to The Wallace Collection and Manolo Blahnik exhibition, stroll through Marylebone and Fitzrovia and a coffee with a view.

My outfit was a perfect reflection of my joyful and dreamy day! This dress from chicwish couldn't be any cuter!  Fabric has a gorgeous interesting pattern and it has sheer ribbons instead of the regular strips. Love love love 






No comments :

Post a Comment