Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 22 August 2019

Look of the Day: Red


Dress - CHICWISH / Shoes - Hobbs / Bag - Michael Kors

EN: Imagine yourself amongst the prettiest streets of Mayfair, surrounded by luxury boutiques, jewellery shops, auction houses ... It could be a little bit overwhelming but I found my personal 'safe place' where prices don't bite :) Sotheby's Auction House has a pretty Gallery 1&2 Coffee Bar where we paid 7.50 pounds for 2 coffees, 1 pastry and 1 juice. Highly recommend this cute place to have a break.

I've got a little bit too excited with my Chicwish dress . We are going to Malta next week and I meant to take this dress with me on holiday. But look how stunning it is! I've styled it with espadrilles and a straw bag to walk around the city. I know it's a perfect holiday look, but with a right makeup it looks lovely in the city too.
But watch out to my insta-stories, this dress is obviously coming with me on holiday :) Can't wait to put my hair up, put on sandals and grab a straw tote! 






1 comment :

  1. نقل عفش من جدة الى مكة
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الامارات نقل عفش من جدة الى الامارات
    افضل شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام
    شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة


    ReplyDelete