Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Family Look: New Pink

Me: Shirt & Shorts - CHICWISH / Bag - D&G / Shoes  & Hairband - Asos

Katerina: dress - Amaia Kids / Shoes - Step2wo

EN: The outfit of my dreams :)
I swear the other day I was looking through my wardrobe to choose something to wear to my cinema trip. I had something in mind, like loose, long sleeve, oversized shirt I could wear with shorts. Unfortunately I didn't have anything like it in my wardrobe, most of the things I own are tight and fitted. The very same day I checked chicwish website to see what's new this week and I saw this shirt & shorts in tree colours! OMG! OOOMMMMGGG! Exactly what I was looking for. It was hard to choose but I went for the 'pink' one. When I received it  I loved e v e r i t h i n g about it! The cut, the fit, the style, the fabric the colour. Although I believe the colour on the website looks a little bit different. In reality it's more like pinkish brick colour. Not orange, rust or brown, but soft pink brick colour. Very unique and very flattering.

I also would love to show you how you can wear these pieces separately. I already put this shirt on with loose fit trousers in camel colour and my Gucci belt. It looked amazing, I just need to remember to take photos next time xx 





No comments :

Post a Comment