Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 21 September 2019

Look of the Day: La Pink Figaro


Dress - CHICWISH / Shoes - Sophia Webster / Bag - Dior

Everybody: Stop being so extra
Me:
*finds a pink a car*
*takes a fan out*
*finds a huge balloon with golden tussell*
NO

Oh gosh you should know the story behind these photos.
We've been invited to the End of Summer Party at the fabulous The Lanesborough Hotel. So we slowly woke up, packed our bags, had breakfast and hit the motorway Birmingham - London. At some point I've opened my instagram and found out that the pink 'Le Pink Figaro' car parked outside the Lanesborough fabulous arch way covered in the balloons, flowers and tassels and is staying there ONLY till 2pm.

As you can see - we made it!
Although the car wasn't parked in the middle of the arch way but to the side to free the access to hotel guests.
It was a little bit of a struggle to get the right shot by my Fairy God Mother Nathan has appeared from no where (from inside the hotel where he was working on a photoshoot)  and kindly moved the car to where I wanted it to be AND gave me a huge ballon to mess about. You have no idea how big my smile was and how fast my heart was going.
And this is exactly what FOMO is.

Perfect, just perfect. My Perfect dress and my perfect shoes had a pleasure to be captured by the most perfect car outside the most perfect hotel in London :)

And then we went for lunch, and checked into our hotel, and changed to a different outfit, and went back to The Lanesborough to the BEST Summer Party Ever.

Good times xxx




3 comments :

  1. Carlos trading signal helped me earned $100 with $1,200 after 7 days of trading in binary option with bitcoin, you’re indeed an inspiration to the world Carlos contact him Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) or email : carlose78910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Leah Hart I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from united hacking company  blank ATM card that can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from him  last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met united hacking company  because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now united hacking company  sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to the united hacking company   because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news contact. email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com or whatsApp:  +1 (208) 425-7799

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for him because I have used him to monitor my husband many time when I feel suspicious about his movements TALENTED HACKERS DO YOU REQUIRE A CERTIFIED HACKER FOR : +University grades hack, +Bank account hacks, +Control devices remotely hack, +Facebook Hacking Tricks, +Gmail, AOL, Yahoomail, inbox, hack are available, +Database hacking, +PC computer tricks +Bank transfer, Western Union, money gram, Credit Card transfer +Wiping of credit, +VPN software, +ATM Hack we are the real deal when it comes to hacking, carding, WU transfer, Money Gram transfer etc contact us now on : ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COMcontact him for all kind of hacking job and you will be glad you did whatsapp+12132951376

    ReplyDelete