Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 2 September 2019

Look of the Day: Malta


Dress - CHICWISH / Bag - Michal Kors / Shoes - YSL / Headband - Anthropologie 

EN: I'll be honest, my initial idea was to style this dress with my straw Michael Kors bag and a straw hat. Basically, what I always do for my summer looks. Very safe and very easy and very stylish. The only thing stopped me was my daughter. I've realised that I need a bigger bag my holiday. Because I need to carry a guide book, sun cream, water, snacks, colouring, pencils and God knows what for a holiday with a child :)

Suddenly I realised how great my yellow bag looks with blue, green and burnt orange colours. So all my recent chicwish dresses came on holiday with me and all of them were styled with the same yellow bag but different hair styles and head bands. Do you agree? Yellow looks fantastic with this blue dress?

I should start stopping things easy. All of my recent holidays weren't very productive in terms of work :) Loads of photo opportunities were missed. This trip I only planned to shoot 1 look and this is exactly what I did. I've also planned to finish reading the book and submit some posts for brand approval but that didn't happen. Sun or Aperol Spritz went into my head and my holiday mode switched to a 'full relax'. But summer is over now, so GALINA! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND START WORKING. 
(little note to myself)




2 comments :

  1. Carlos trading signal helped me earned $100 with $1,200 after 7 days of trading in binary option with bitcoin, you’re indeed an inspiration to the world Carlos contact him Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) or email : carlose78910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Leah Hart I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from united hacking company  blank ATM card that can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from him  last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met united hacking company  because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now united hacking company  sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to the united hacking company   because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news contact. email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com or whatsApp:  +1 (208) 425-7799

    ReplyDelete