Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 27 October 2019

Look of the Day: Polka Dot


Skirt - CHICWISH / Corset - Karen Millen / Jacket - Shopbop / Shoes - Christian Louboutin / Bag - Chanel 

EN: My favourite compliment isn't related to my face, it's about the softness of my hands. I think it comes from my childhood when I was closing my eyes and my mum was stroking my face and hair. I swear it's the best feeling in the world - feeling mum's soft hands. And this is exactly what I want Katerina to remember about me, the softness of my hands. It's actually not very difficult to achieve. Use the gloves when you are washing up dishes or ask your husband to do it instead, keep a good level of hydration and always use hand cream. I always use all sorts of body oils after having a shower, I apply it first and last thing of the day, I also always cary a small cream tab so I can use it during the day. It's my obsession but it's not a bad one.
And all of the above was to remind you that your legs are just as important as your hands. Lotions, creams and oils is a must! I think you will agree that it's an important component of a good looking lady.

In-between cream applications I enjoy the last warm days in the UK. Next time I'm going to wear boots instead of my favourite court shoes. I know that this elegant skirt is going to look fabulous with sweaters and tall boots and it's going to be a lovely addition to all my autumn, winter, spring and summer looks :)) Very versatile, like a fashion chameleon!





2 comments :