Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 18 January 2019

Family Look: Little Goodall


Katerina is wearing: Coat - Littlegoodall / Shoes - Age of Innocence

Galina is wearing: Coat - Anastasia Zarechnaya / Boots - Zara / Bag - Dior

EN: Odd holiday week for me in the middle of January. I got a cold followed with chest caught. It's not how I imagined my week to go but it gave me a nice break to stay in bed all day long and watch crap tv shows :) This is what January is made for! To stop rushing around and finally breath out.

I'm a bit excited for this weekend to come. Gareth is looking after my friend's dog. Despite just taking him out for walks I might take some photos with him :)) I think he is a real poser and you are going to love him! Oh and Katerina will be wearing this coat again, no doubts!

Disclaimer: This post was created in collaboration with Littlegoodall and Shoppinglinks

RU: Наш организм знает, когда нам нужен перерыв.
Сама проболела, сама устроила себе пастельный режим :) Конфеты, бесполезные сериалы и полная тишина дома. Именно таким мне нравится этот январь, без суеты и спешки.

На этих выходных Гарет присматривает за собакой моей подруги. Да-да, именно Гарет, только он может подойти к этому делу с полной ответственностью. Ну а я воспользуюсь удачным стечением обстоятельств и надеюсь сделаю пару удачных кадров с этим комочком счастья. 



3 comments :

  1. Shop open Backless prom dresses at Prom Girl. Low back evening gowns, backless prom Dresses and open back party dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop for Navy Blue Prom Dresses at Prom Dress. Black lace dresses, lace prom Dresses, Halter prom dresses, and cocktail party dresses with lace details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog has nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
    If you want to learn more about Austin Petting Zoo, you can visit now

    ReplyDelete