Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 2 June 2019

Look of the day: Chelsea Flower Show 2019


Dress - CHICWISH / Bag - Dolce & Gabbana / Shoes - Office 

EN: Funny fact. This dress meant to come to Rome with us but ... I forgot to pack the whole pile of clothes. Seriously! Gareth mention to me whilst packing that it seems like I don't have much clothes in the suitcase. And I reassured him that I've been very sensible and didn't want to pack unnecessary clothes. Well ... I forgot to pack the whole pile as I mentioned earlier :) 

I got this dress to shine on another occasion - Chelsea in Bloom. I'm always looking forward this week in Spring. To be honest, I've never been to Chelsea Flower show itself because tickets sell out way to quick. But more important, I enjoy just walking around Chelsea, Belgravia and Mayfair so much that I can't possible handle any more flowers :)

This year's theme was "Under the Sea". Of course it wasn't just about the beauty of the ocean and it's residents, but mainly about plastic pollution of the ocean.
Since this new year I am trying to do my part, by cutting down on single use plastic. The first steps were buying a reusable water bottle and a coffee cup. Second step was - shopping more consciously and never ever go to any shops without my own canvas bag, avoiding any plastic bags whilst packing the shopping.



No comments :

Post a Comment