Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 10 June 2019

Look of the day: Two in One


Top - CHICWISH / Trousers - Asos / Belt - Gucci / Bag - D&G / Shoes - Asos 

EN: Fashion shouldn't be disposable. In fact, it isn't, but it is the way we treat it. Celebrities don't wear the same outfit twice, we believe we need a new dress for every occasion, paparazzi buzz when our Dutches wears the same coat twice (god forbid if more). Blogs used to be about 'how to style jeans in 10 different ways', nowadays I rarely see bloggers showing the same item twice in a month if ever. I'm not much better, I went down the same road, but I admit we need to bring some changes.

Of course I wear the same outfit/ clothes multiple times, in fact I wear loads of clothes from when I started blogging (2012). Although I don't photograph my looks daily, my instagram stories show me styling the same things in different ways.

If I see a positive feedback I might do this sort of posts more often. So let me introduce you: One Top - Two Looks.

The top is an absolute darling. It's white, it's crochet, it has puffer sleeves. You are going to see me wearing it a lot! 




No comments :

Post a Comment