Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 14 June 2019

Look of the Day: Sunny London


Jumpsuit - CHICWISH / Shoes - Asos / Bag & Belt - Gucci

EN: Throwback to a sunny day in London :) We were celebrating Yana's Birthday in the capital, enjoying the weather and afternoon tea.

Birthday girl was wearing a gorgeous white dress and I just wanted to match my look with hers. I tried to make it not so obvious, so I went for this white jumpsuit with cute polka dots. Oh I just looooove it so much; open shoulders with elegant frills, perfect length and interesting pattern. Originally I wanted to o for red accessorise (a bag and a belt) but I've changed it last minute to my Gucci duo. This time I just wanted to take a specious bag with me, but just imagine how many colour combos you can do with this jumpsuit!

These pics are really bringing back positive memories! Walking around pretty streets of London with your bestie is priceless <3





2 comments :

  1. Birthday young lady was wearing a ravishing white dress and I simply needed to coordinate my look with hers. I attempted to make it not all that self-evident, so I went for this white jumpsuit with charming polka dabs. RockStarJackets

    ReplyDelete