Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Look of the Day: Wisteria


Dress - CHICWISH / Jacket - Borrowed from a friend / Bag - Dolce & Gabbana / Shoes - FitFlop

EN: So proud of myself :)
For most of the people - driving is a part of life, driving in between cites is a daily routine and motorways are pure joy in the form of speed.

Although I've passed my test nearly 2 years ago, I'm mainly a city driver. Motorways only happen when I want to go to one of the National Trusts. To be honest, my first solo motorway drive didn't go well, I came off at the wrong exit at the 'Spaghetti Junction' and it's still my worst nightmare.

Yesterday I made a decision to drive myself to Bath city, which is situated nearly 2 hours away from where I live. TWO HOURS of driving on the motorway by myself. It might not sound that impressive but it's like an achievement for me. No mistakes, just a smooth drive and BBC radio on.
Ok, one small hiccup did happen. It was parking! I was parking by my friends house on a super narrow street which was very very steep. I had to parallel park my car by reversing uphill in my non- automatic car, holding biting point and all the stress which comes with it. After the first not so perfect attempt I asked one of the residents (who was drinking tea in his kitchen and probably bursting out laughing inside) to park the car for me. It took him 2 attempts to park my car ok-ish on the curb. Phew :) We did our best.

By the way this outfit would be prefect for driving! Comfy shoes, comfy dress and sunglasses. Love love love how this dress looks with denim jacket. It's 'very english' by the way to combine denim jacket with a summer dress ;)





No comments :

Post a Comment